While reading this blog on your Kindle, you can't just click a link and go to the store to purchase it. The links go to an Internet page, not directly to the Amazon store. Here is the workaround...
- If you see a title you want to check out in the store, type the name of the book with your Kindle keyboard.
- Toggle the 5 way switch to the right until you see the word store highlighted.
- Press in on the 5 way to immediately search the store. Use the 5way up and down to navigate to the book title, and press in to go to the title you want.
- When you get to the book's page on Amazon, use the 5 way switch to read more about the book or "purchase" it if the price is still acceptable.
- By doing it right from your Kindle, the "purchase" will be sent to that particular Kindle.
- This is the same way you purchase any book in the Kindle store. These just happen to be free, and free is good!