Thursday, July 15, 2010

Manybooks.net additions for your Kindle library

July 15, 2010 cindy O'Neal

Amazing how some saw the future...

Henry Kuttner

life: 1914-1958
Sort by: Date or Title
The Dark World, [en] 1946
The Ego Machine, [en] 1952
The Time Axis, [en] 1948
Manybooks.net note: You can actually download these books from your Kindle, directly from the web site. It is certainly worth clicking these book links and experimenting with your 5-way toggle. I did it and it was a little clunky, but actually worked out fine. The books made it to my Kindle with no trouble and I made good use of that free Amazon whispernet connection. The .mobi file format is my personal favorite for books from Manybooks.net on my Kindle. Manybooks.net books are always FREE!

Instant refresher:
How to download a book file from manybooks.net and how to get it to your Kindle.
Downloading 101 - Firefox
Downloading 101 - Internet Explorer
Kindle File Management