Search This Blog:
For those of you who are have recently subscribed, searching is a good way to have questions answered, especially if a blog has been around a while. Some of your questions may have already been addressed. The secret to a good search is good descriptive text. Be as detailed as you can with as few words as possible. This helps with any kind of searching.
- While you have this (or any other blog) open, type what you are looking for. You will see the little search box appear.
- Once you have what you want to look for typed out, toggle to the right until the word find is highlighted. Press in on the 5-way switch to begin the search.
- If there are any matches, you will see them listed on the next screen. Use the 5-way switch to toggle up or down the list. There may even be several pages of matches.
- When the match you want to explore is underlined (highlighted), press in on the 5-way switch to view.
- Press the Back button to go back to the list screen whenever you want to explorer other matches on the list.