Moving Books Around:
You can have a book in more than one collection at a time. You can also move a book from one collection to another.
An easy way to think of it is this. Moving a book from one collection to another is really removing it from one collection, then adding it to another collection.
- Toggle the 5-way switch to the book you want to move.
- When the book you want to move is underlined, toggle the 5-way switch to the left to see the remove from collection choice.
- Press in on the 5-way switch to choose remove from collection
- This will put the book back into the main Home page area
- Press the Home button and toggle the 5-way switch until your book is underlined (selected) again.
- Toggle the 5-way switch to the right so you see choices again.
- Press in on the 5-way when the words Add to Collection is underlined
- Use the 5-way switch to navigate to the collection you want is underlined and the words add to this collection is showing.
- Press in on the 5-way switch to make it happen.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.