Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kindle Skills - Kindle in your pocket

I know you love your Kindle... Heck! I do too! Wouldn't trade it for anything!

But more is better when it comes to Kindles. Extras are always nice!

If you have an iPhone, you have a Kindle in your pocket.
If you have a Blackberry, you have a Kindle in your pocket.
If you have an Android phone, you have aa Kindle in your pocket.

Go to your app store on your cell phone and do a search for Kindle. The software is free to download and use. When you first install it and use it, you will need to sign in with your Amazon user id and password. Then you will have access to your complete Amazon archives with all those neat books you have already purchased or gotten for free.

I love my Kindle, but read a lot on my iPhone. I think you will like it too! It is like having an extra Kindle in your pocket!