Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ask Mrs. Wizard - Viewing images on the Kindle

You have probably already covered this in one of your blogs but here goes :
    Sometimes in a blog that contains an illustration it may not come thru very clear on my Kindle so in that case I go to my pc and bring up your blog and when I get the illustration I just click on it which in my case enlarges it and I can print a readable image. From old weak eyes!
   Most of the time I print out all your blogs anyway. I have 2 three ring notebooks full of your stuff. Too bad we couldn't print directly from the Kimdle.
   Look forward to your blog every day.

Ralph
=================
You are such a sweetheart!
About the pictures in the blog though... Some actually do better than others, but none do very well on the Kindle. I guess it is just the small screen... You can "zoom" in on most of them while on the Kindle though... that might help some.

Use the 5-way switch to navigate to the picture on the screen. If you can do anything with the picture, you will see the cursor change to a little magnifying glass. When you see that, press in on the center button on the 5-way and you will see the image full sized. When you are finished viewing the image, use the Back button to return to where you were before.

Ask Mrs. Wizard:
Please send me a personal email (mrswizard@mrswizard.com) if you have any questions. I answer all my emails and am more than happy to help any time I can. Your questions mean a lot to me, and may even inspire an article that will help others and make this a more valuable resource to anyone who reads it. 

If you are reading this on your computer and would like to have this blog delivered to your Kindle wirelessly every day, click the link below. New subscribers will get the first two weeks free! If you know of a fellow Kindle owner, please share a good word and let them know about From the Desk of Mrs. Wizard.