Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 - Happy New Year!

Here is a pdf copy of my personal desk calendar... I just finished it yesterday and it looked so good I wanted to share it. Every year it seems to take on its own personality as I am putting it together in CorelDRAW. I guess a lot depends on the way I am feeling at the time too... moods can be a bugger! Well! After looking it over for the ump-teenth time, I think I was in a pretty good mood when this one happened. I don't always want to share these (hehehe).

Enjoy!
http://mrswizard.com/2011_calendar.pdf

It will not automatically download to your Kindle because it is a pdf file. You will need to download it with your regular computer, then transfer it to the documents folder on your Kindle if you want to use it there. You are welcome to use it any way you want. I like to print mine on card stock and keep it on my desk to scribble as needed.
Here is a screen shot of January:


Warmest Regards,
Cindy