Sunday, January 09, 2011

Kindle Skills - Hone Your Computer Skills

I know you don't really even need a computer to use a Kindle, but honestly I don't know anyone who actually has a Kindle and doesn't own a computer too. And if you want to do more than read books you have purchased on Amazon from your Kindle, you need to hone your computer skills.

My "personal" web, mrswizard.com has been around for years, as my way of giving back to the computer community of new users. If you spend a little time there just browsing around, you will learn all the basic skills you need. It doesn't matter if your computer has windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 either. All of the things I have been writing about all this time pretty much apply to all of them, even Macs.

I have two very special areas, Tiny Treasures and Gems, where you can get your hands on software (a lot of it free) I have been using happily for a long time too. You can read my personal review on each one, and decide for yourself if you want it for your own, with nice and handy links to where you can get it.

Enjoy dear readers! Your Kindle will love you too!

Cindy