Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Five Good Short Stories

Sam asked me to read some of his stories and if I liked them to give him a shout out on my blog.

Wow! Some made me laugh. Some made me think. And some just left me scratching my head.
There are 4 volumes (so far), with 5 stories in each, perfect when you would just love a quick read and really don't have time to get wrapped up in anything huge. Even though they are quick, you will still be satisfied.

I sure wish food could be like Sam's stories.


Five Good Short Stories - Volume 1 (Anthology - Volume 1)

Note: If you are reading this on your Kindle and want to check this out in the Kindle store now, type the title with your Kindle, then toggle your 5-way switch to the right until the word store is highlighted. Press in on it to search. When the title comes up, use the 5-way toggle switch to move around the book info area to read more about the book. Make sure it is an acceptable price) before finally pressing in on the 5-way switch to "buy" it. You can always press the back button (before you press buy) if you change your mind.