Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Comment is a Comment

Comments are welcome any time on the From the Desk of Mrs. Wizard blog. I love hearing from you and how reading my daily missives are helping. Unfortunately though, I can only respond to these comments from within the constraints of this blog. Many times, an answer isn't black or white. I may need a little more information from you so I can give you a decent and correct answer.  I have no way to contact you personally with any questions I have unless you share your email address, so if you have a question, please send me a personal email (mrswizard@mrswizard.com) with your question. I answer all my emails and am more than happy to help any time I can.

Your questions mean a lot to me, and may even inspire an article that will help many others. I want this to be a valuable resource to anyone who reads it.

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Wizard (aka Cindy O'Neal)