Friday, May 13, 2011

Yes Cindy -- There IS a Right Mac Mouse Button

Well hush my mouth and send me back to Dixie!  Thanks Roger for sharing this information. I really need to get out more often (hehehe).
==============
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Roger Knights wrote:
Hi Cindy,

The Mac mouse has a right button; it just doesn't "show." On mice from Apple, it's hidden behind a uni-shell in front. (To conceal that Apple backtracked a decade or so ago on its one-button mouse.)

I just tested this with a right-button cut-and-paste operation in Word. (I usually use the keyboard shortcuts.)

Roger Knights


Thanks for letting me know Roger. I will be sure to pass this on.  I haven't used a mouse in a few years. I have a wacom tablet for my main pc and also a smaller one for the macbook. They each have a mouse with them, but they are two button ones and only hubby uses them. I like the pen instead.
thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I love the right mouse button choices... been preaching about them for years :)