- From the Home screen, right click (with the 5-way) or move the switch to the right on any collection.
- One of the choices you will see is Add/Remove Items. Choose it by navigating down until it is underlined, then press in on the center button.
- You will see a complete list of all the books you have on your Kindle, minus any collections they may be in. It is possible to have the same book in several different collections.
- Use the 5-way to navigate down and up and the page buttons on your Kindle to navigate from page to page of books.
- When you have a bok selected (underlined) you want to put into the collection you have selected, press in on the 5-way to add it to that collection.
- If a book is already in that particular collection, you will instead have the option to remove the book. You don't need to worry about putting it into the same collection twice.
- Press the Home button at any time to return to the Home screen and choose another collection.
Kindle Skills - From the Desk of Mrs. Wizard - If you have a Kindle you will love this book! Keep Mrs. Wizard in the palm of your hand. Get a sample and see.
Ask Mrs. Wizard: Please send me a personal email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. I answer all my emails and am more than happy to help any time I can. Your questions mean a lot to me, and may even inspire an article that will help others and make this a more valuable resource to anyone who reads it.
If you are reading this on your computer and would like to have this blog delivered to your Kindle wirelessly every day, click the link below. New subscribers will get the first two weeks free! If you know of a fellow Kindle owner, please share a good word and let them know about From the Desk of Mrs. Wizard - A Kindle Blog