Monday, August 16, 2010

Manybooks.net additions for your Kindle library

August 16, 2010 Cindy O'Neal

I'm not sure what to say about the books by this author. They sound like a very good set of science fiction books. Maybe not for everyone? There is even a link to the author's website explaining why he is giving these out of print books away at this time. Dang!  I never know what I'll find on Manybooks.net!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I think I will.

From a reader: "The humour was never farcical, always intelligent, but there was a certain madcap, slyness to it which I haven't experienced in fantasy for quite a while. Some scenes had me laughing out loud -- not good when traveling with a bunch of strangers, but a perfect remedy to Life... Catastrophe's Spell, although extremely humourous is also an engaging, interesting story and an excellent start to the Dance of Godsseries. I would very much like to see this book back in print -- there are some good books out right now, and there are some not-so-good books ... this one deserves its place with the former, and definitely has at least one big fan."

Mayer Alan Brenner

life: 1956-
Sort by: Date or Title
Spell of Fate, [en] 1992