Friday, June 01, 2012

Clear out your old "Devices"

In the Manage Your Kindle area on your Amazon account, there is a link on the left column (about half way down) named Manage Your Devices. If you have the Kindle app installed on your iPhone or similar device, you have "multiple Kindles" and need to check this list every so often. Over the last couple of years I have replaced an IPhone, my husband had to replace his Android phone, gave my daughter a new iPad (great birthday she is having this year), and I added her iPhone to my Kindle account so we can share the same library.

The Manage Your Devices area even listed (as devices) a couple of old computers we retired long ago. There were some devices I recognized right away, but others that didn't make any sense at all, so I just ended up removing everything I couldn't verify. It thinned down that list quite a bit, and I feel better knowing where all my "Kindles" are. It was certainly time for me.

In the free book area...

I don't know how long this will last, but it sounds like a rip roaring romance, Cherokee love and all kinds of other things that will bring tears to your eyes... Browsing the free books on Amazon is like waltzing in a gold mine. I'm certainly putting this on my Kindle!

Some of the best series I have read began with the first one being offered for FREE on Amazon.

Untamed The
9.  (in the Romance section)
Untamed (The Wild Women Series, Book 1)
Kindle Edition
Free
And... how about a little Mystery/Romance? Hmmmm?

Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series)
25. (in Mystery/Thriller)
Auto-delivered wirelessly
Free