Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More on Evernote...

Need a new Kindle?
Thanks for reminding me Greg! I am happy to share this with the rest of my dear readers!

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Greg Chamberlin wrote:
Hi Cindy, 

Just a quick follow up to your blog post on using Evernote - its not just for the Fire.  Before I got my Fire (and Evernote is awesome on the Fire), I would access my Evernote database through the Kindle 3-3G using the Kindle's experimental web browser. Point your Kindle browser to Evernote's mobile page - I think its www.evernote.com/m (then bookmark it so you don't have to type it in all the time) This works well for text or HTML based notes - not so much where you have a PDF file. 

I use my Kindle 3 to access the recipes in my Evernote file so I don't have to print them out.  

The Kindle 3 web browser does not work so well to create notes within Evernote.  But you can also use a Kindle 3 to create notes by using a web based mail system like GMail to type out a note and then e-mail it to your Evernote e-mail address.

Evernote Rocks!!



Greg Chamberlin