Sunday, December 12, 2010

When you care enough to give the very best...

An Amazon Gift Certificate is always welcome, and can be sent to anyone via email or snail mail, anywhere on the planet.

Now you can even purchase Kindle books (gift a book) for anyone with an email address. No Kindle is necessary. They will certainly want one, but Amazon has FREE Kindle software for their Windows or Mac PC, iPhone/iTouch, Android and Blackberry. I am so glad Amazon got this going a few weeks ago!
Any Amazon Kindle book can be given as a gift, but if your friend doesn't like or already has read the book, it can be exchanged for an Amazon gift certificate. Either way, shopping is a breeze, and your friend will be sure to have something he/she wants. Personally, I would lean more toward a gift certificate, but I do have a few close friends who would appreciate a great read.

If you have your Kindle in your hand, do a search in the Amazon Store for Wordoku. I received an email from the folks who made this nifty game yesterday letting me know it was available in the Kindle store. I did a little checking and read a little more about it and thought the price was fair, so I purchased it. It is going to be a real brain exerciser, that's for sure! I got that and a Mahjong matching tiles game (similar to one I am addicted to on the computer) for less than $10. Can't beat that for some long term fun!
Let's face it, you can't read all the time, but chances are your Kindle is always close.