Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Free Ebook site

Originally posted March 2, 2010 by Cindy O'Neal

While reading blogs on your Kindle is a great way to keep up and learn something constructive, it helps to keep your favorite blogs in your bookmarks or favorites in your Internet browser too. This way you can be sure to be able to take extra advantage of external links and get even more out of the blog. Here is a link to mine, as well as my two (other) favorite Kindle blogs.

From the Desk of Mrs. Wizard - http://mrswizard.blogspot.com/
And two guys I am looking forward to getting to know better...
Kindle Nation Daily - http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/  (Stephen Windwalker ... love that name... and reading his stuff daily)
I Love My Kindle - http://ilmk.wordpress.com/ (I learned about jungle-search.com from Bufo Calvin)

Write them down if you like, then you can have us on your Kindle AND your browser. Double the pleasure... Double the fun!

I found this link on Stephen Windwalker's blog, Kindle Nation Daily. It is great to read him on my Kindle every day! I was scanning through his blog on the Internet and happened to notice on the right side of his blog page what looked like a resource I had not seen before for relatively new free ebooks. I clicked and had one of those OMG moments... Thank you Stephen! Here is the link to Inkmesh. You will LOVE exploring this site! I liked it so much I added it to the Kindle resources section of my resources page on mrswizard.com (in the Links section on the left ... the word Resources). Oh yea!

So many great books out there! It is so easy to find a satisfying read for less than $10. Why would anyone want (or need) to pay more for recreational reading?