Friday, September 28, 2012

Free on Amazon

Free on Sept 28 and 29
 From Lizz:
Hi!
Just a quick note to let you know that the "companion" book to Kitchen Addiction! will be available as a FREE $0 Kindle download on Friday, September 28th and Saturday, September 29th!
It is a recipe booklet, which features actual recipes (created by my husband, Chef Andrew) that correspond to various portions of the novel, and Mina Kitchen's catering disorder :) These portions of the novel are featured, along with an accompanying recipe.
The free recipe booklet is called Kitchen Addiction! Recipes. It features the same cover as the novel but has this separate title.
I hope your readers who have already downloaded my novel Kitchen Addiction! will find this an entertaining culinary companion. And, for your readers new to my work, I hope this will be a fun introduction.

-----------
Thanks Lizz for sharing this with us! It looks like a goodie!