Sunday, August 27, 2006

Almost finished

I just LOVE it! Every month when I am close to finishing the newsletter, I try to think of what I want to write about in the next issue. It is difficult at times. After so many years (over 10) of writing about Windows and computers, one would think I would run out of things to write about. NOT! It is amazing how there has never been a lack of new things to learn.

Just finished the article on GIMP for the September issue of CompuQuickTips and realized I need to spend a lot more time with it, learning and testing so I can share what I learn with YOU, dear readers. So if you like the introduction to GIMP in the September issue, look for much more detail in the next three issues after that. It is an exciting Image Manipulation Program and the more I tinker with it, the more I want to learn. I am as new to it as my dear readers will be, so it should prove to be a fun journey. I hope you all enjoy the journey as much as I will.