Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Free on Amazon Today (and tomorrow)

Thank you for the head's up Eram!


Hi Cindy,

As requested I am sending you this email alert that my Best Seller book on credit repair is FREE today to be downloaded over the next 48 hours. Your readers will find easy to implement and easy to understand tips to fix their own credit and save hundreds of dollars in the process. Please post on your blog so everyone can take advantage of this. Thank you so much.

Book: How To Raise Your Credit Scores 25-100 Points in 48 Hours, Guaranteed
Author: Eram Saeed
Book ASIN No: B006ZNDKJY
FREE dates: June 6 to 7, 2012

Here are a couple of reviews, more on the Amazon page.

After reading this book and applying her principals I began to see FAST results. My credit score increased 83 points in 4 days. I simply followed her "flow chart" of procedures and everything fell into place.... my hard work paid off---quickly! I HIGHLY recommend this book" ~Tony Zermeno, Real Estate Investor, Bank Under Writer"

Eram's book clarified how the scores are really calculated and highlighted some things I had done that probably hurt my scores ... like recently cancelling some credit cards. Using her tips and clear instructions, I am now better able to proactively manage my credit score to improve it. For anyone, even those with good credit, this book is a great source of accurate information on a topic that everyone should learn to master." ~ Marcus Elliot, President AEC Cost Recovery LLC.
 
Sincerely,
 
Eram Saeed.