Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kindle Gifts

July 27, 2010 Cindy O'Neal
The Gift you don't have to worry about being returned:
If you know someone who has a Kindle, you can pretty well bet reading is a passion for them. It makes it really for you when it comes to those special times when you want to give that person something they will really enjoy.

Give them an Amazon Gift Certificate. You can be sure it will fit perfectly, and your Kindle lover will put it to great use. A $25 gift certificate is good for at least 2, possibly even more books, and in my book that adds up to many hours of great reading - and thinking nice warm fuzzy thoughts about the person who gave the gift of reading.

Anyone who knows me knows an Amazon gift certificate will ring my chimes in a huge way! I just love it, and my Kindle does too! I guess you could call it.... Kindle Food!